Saturday, October 10, 2009

tulsa bound!

2 weeks ago Luke made the big move to Tulsa! After lots of prayer and 2 months of being apart we have both felt that God was calling us to Tulsa (for the time being). Luke has never lived anywhere outside of Northwest Arkansas so this is a pretty big deal and I tried to make the move as comfortable and exciting as possible! I think he likes it so far and he's only an hour and a half away from his country life of (fishing, hunting, etc.) It won't be long though till he gets Tulsa figured out a little better and finds those outdoor places here to run to!!! I am so excited he is here and it won't be long till he loves it and calls it home (it will just take some getting used to). I am so excited to see what God has planned for both of us and I feel like now we can really pursue what that is now that he's here! I had to take a picture by a Tulsa sign! I was such a mom on the whole way down... I went to Arkansas to help him pack up his car and mine and so the whole way down I was snapping pictures of him! He'll appreciate it them one day and be glad I took them. Love you Luke!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!
    I'm sure my luke could hook your luke up with the hunting, fishing, outdoor activities in and around Tulsa!
    Love you, Ash!

    ReplyDelete