Sunday, August 16, 2009

time to start blogging again!

Wow! It's been a long time, but I'm back! I was MIA for awhile busy with lots of stuff... finishing school, going to the beach, moving out of my house back home to Tulsa, trying to find a job and basically just trying to adjust to life unemployed and living w/ my parents again! So I put my blog on hold so I could get settled and catch up on time to update it and write.... don't worry all I am back! My life has been crazy, but with lots of soul searching this past week I am ready for whatever it is God has planned for me and I am so excited and anxious about it because I know he has something great in store and I don't want to miss out on what that is. Just to get everyone a little caught up on the life of Ashley Stone I am busy applying and calling every place that exist in Tulsa, Oklahoma that has something to do with designing and I haven't had much luck. That's ok though because with this new outlook I have on things I'm not worried about it. There is no reason to stress or worry when God is in control.... and that is so comforting to know that when I'm uncertain about anything in my life he is certain that things are going to be ok! Gosh! That is so comforting to know isn't it? So besides the job search and the amazing things God is showing me and doing for me in my life I am away from Luke =( which at times has been difficult, but we're in this together and we know in the end we're going to end up together and that's all that really matters. Luke is so awesome... he lifts me up when I need it, encourages me ALL the TIME, and I don't know what I would do without him, I love him! Well in a big nutshell that pretty much sums up what has been going on lately. It's good to be back on my blog....! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment