Tuesday, August 18, 2009

inspiration for the end of the day...

Ok so lately I have been thinking of ways to come up with my own furniture line... with the help of my lovely boyfriend Luke! I don't only want to just do furniture, but design different looks as well... I have been trying to think of ways to re-create expensive, stylish looks for half the price. I've been poundering on the idea of taking a look from a magazine (Interior Design, Elle Home Decor etc.) framing it in a cute picture and then setting it to the side of my version! Another idea that I love is adding a picture of a model or a cute dress and then picturing it with a cute room (both have the same colors in the outfit and the room) I love this because it gives a fashion twist on things and I'm obsessed with clothes, accessories, etc... I mean what girl is not? So I came across this blog http://delightbydesign.blogspot.com/ and she does that exact thing on her posts. I love it! Here are a few she had...

I'm working on putting my own styles together of clothes and rooms that inspire me... so look for them over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment