Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm engaged!


I cannot believe it! It's been about a week and I have so busy... I guess I better get used to the next 7 months of things being crazy like this. There is so much I want to do, but once I can get the church and reception place booked I will feel so much better and hopefully things will calm down for a day or so (ha) then I can blog and create a website about our wedding! I don't want to repeat myself a million different times on tons of different websites so I'm going to save the proposal story and all the wedding details for the wedding website. On my blog... you'll mostly hear me stress and vent about all the craziness, but also hear about exciting and fun things happening throughout our engagement to! I am so stinkin excited! I didn't expect this to happen at all- and it happened! Yes, I am engaged! I love you Luke Emert... you already made me the happiest girl in the world, but with some starbucks, pink roses, and a diamond ring I couldn't ask for more... you made me the luckiest girl in the world... I am so excited to start my life with you =)


Photobucket

1 comment: